- Course Progress 13% 13%
01 Profitable Facebook Ads Step by Step 2018
Module 1: Profitable Facebook Ads Step by Step
In module 1 you will learn:
- How to avoid making the biggest mistake almost everyone makes when creating FB ads
- How to leverage FB the right way as the world’s largest word-of-mouth marketing platform
- How to create “sharable” content and ads that get tons of likes, comments and shares
This is my #1 technique for generating more FB likes: we got over 250,000 likes on this page. From 3 cents to 15 cents per like, this page creates about $40,000 to $50,000 per month in recurring coaching revenue.
Social proof ad process: how to create them and make them effective.
We use this process to create gorgeous ads to pop and drive traffic.
Cost-effective list growth – In the above screenshot, you can see we got over 3000 contacts, at a cost of $1.45 in ads per contact. More importantly, that ad turned into over $149, 808 in sales (slide below) from customers we met on Facebook.
Viral ads and Social proof ads receive high conversions.
The global ads secret is the same secret we used to grow one of the largest yoga Facebook pages in the world: 1.3M likes. Facebook.com/costaricayoga
We also created one of the largest Costa Rica Facebook pages in the world with over 564K likes. This page was created because I am developing a $41M wellness community in Costa Rica. In 2009, in the midst of the real estate crisis, we generated more than $1.5M in sales from people we met through THIS Facebook page. I’ll show you how we built this kind of a following and how you can do the same. Again, it comes back to Word of Mouth Marketing.
In the screenshot above, you can see how an ad we did with Alicia Dunams created a number of comments, some of which were from people who became paying customers.
- What is the one thing you want to advertise? Write this down. Focus on this one thing that will make money. Don’t focus on other factors that won’t make you money right now.
- What program/product/service do your customers love the most? Which do they talk about the most? This is the most viral one.
- Who can you add value to and ask for a testimonial from? If you don’t have customers yet, maybe there is something that you have been doing for free for your friends. What customer or perspective customer will provide you with a testimonial afterwards?
- Post the URL you want to promote on your Facebook page to drive traffic.
- Then, ask your satisfied customers, clients and friends to write positive comments on that post.
In the screenshot below, you can see how an ad we did for learning how to use Facebook Live created a number of comments, some of which were from people who became paying customers.